Lone Eagle Peak or Conundrum Springs

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
zoriloco
14ers: 18  1 
Trip Reports (16)

Re: Lone Eagle Peak or Conundrum Springs

Post by zoriloco »

Lets hope weather holds up, thanks a ton for all your help. Ill hit the book store today for some books.
susanjoypaul
14ers: 58  2 
13ers: 88 6
Trip Reports (2)

Post by susanjoypaul »

zoriloco wrote: Is there any good books you would recommend for me to get for the Conundrum Hot Springs route? Ive been looking online for trip reports but have yet to find a specific route description.... Bill has me spoiled with so much detailed infomation on 14ers!!! hahahaha
Thanks again!
Touring Colorado Hot Springs, by Susan Joy Paul.
zoriloco
Trip Reports (16)

Post by zoriloco »

Hey cool thanks a lot! Is that your book?
susanjoypaul
Trip Reports (2)

Post by susanjoypaul »

zoriloco wrote:Hey cool thanks a lot! Is that your book?
Yup, it is. If you *just* want info on Conundrum, let me know and I can send you the details. If you plan on visiting more of the 32 hot springs I covered, you may want to pick up the book. You can get it online, at most bookstores, or at REI, Walmart, King Sooper's and just about anywhere else that sells books in Colorado.

I've never been to Lone Eagle, but it's on my list!
zoriloco
Trip Reports (16)

Post by zoriloco »

Ohh no Ill be glad to pick up a copy for its information.

Thank you anyhow, its very nice of you to offer.

thumbsup
susanjoypaul
Trip Reports (2)

Post by susanjoypaul »

Cool. And if you want to know even *more* about the hot springs...

I kept a journal while I was researching the book, and I'm providing it in installments through a series of blogs. If you're interested, they'll be posted on the FalconGuides site - the first one is here: Cottonwood Time. I'll have one on Conundrum out there... ...eventually. That was quite a trip :-D
zoriloco
Trip Reports (16)

Post by zoriloco »

Cool,

Thanks a ton.