- Posts: 146
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:15 am
- Location: Denver (Southeast)
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:42 am
- Location: Westminster, CO
- Chicago Transplant
- Posts: 3270
- Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:36 pm
- Location: Edwards, Colorado
Looks snow free. I was in the town yesterday and the Gore is dry at 13k, so any snow you would find on Holy Cross I would expect to be high. The road should not be an issue, its low enough to have not received any snow yet this season.
"You are not what you own" - Fugazi
"Life's a mountain not a beach" - Fortune Cookie I got at lunch the other day
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:27 pm
- Location: Denver, CO
jeremy27 wrote:I did the Halo Ridge to the summit, over halfmoon and back to the TH last Sunday. Snow free the whole way. Road was perfect too.
I was here last sat and can confirm this beta. Enjoy the climb!
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:08 am
- Location: Colorado Springs, CO
I got up and down Saturday and Sunday.
The route was completely clear through Sunday, Sept 23.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AyeYo, bichito, climbnowworklater, David Allen, fleetmack, gjohnston89, Kent McLemore, khuff5280, larkinrx2, RBski, rlbullock, Safari_Barbie, SikYou, thatmushroom, thurs, tobiasfunke, Tory Wells, twhalm, Wildernessjane and 53 guests