Forum
Your purchase of a synthetic or cotton shirt helps support 14ers.com. Thank you!

Other ways to help...

Evans road.... How long till I can bike up it?

Colorado 14er peak questions, condition requests and other info. 14er Trip Reports, Condition Reports

Evans road.... How long till I can bike up it?

Postby acefaser » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Anyone have the condition of the road up Evans? I would like to bike up it sometime this summer, but need it to be free of snow. Thanks, Ace

Re: Evans road.... How long till I can bike up it?

Postby Alby426 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:07 pm

There were a lot of people biking up this past Sunday. The road was completely clear.
My duty, as a human, is not to take, but, to give!

Re: Evans road.... How long till I can bike up it?

Postby audiotom » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:08 pm

I was up it friday morning early, saw bikes on the way down

clear but some snow banks were blasted a foot or two into the road by high winds thursday night