Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

CFI Peak Steward Night Tonight!

Colorado 14er peak questions and conditions should be posted here. 14er Trip Reports

CFI Peak Steward Night Tonight!

Postby by-tor » Fri May 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Peak Steward Night Tonight!

Where: The American Mountaineering Center in Golden, CO

When: Friday, May 22nd, 6pm-8pm

What: Join us for Peak Steward Night at the American Mountaineering Center in Golden. A presentation will be given identifying CFI’s mission and goals and will also provide a detailed look at the Peak Steward Program. Meet CFI staff and current Peak Stewards to hear about their experiences and to learn how you can become a Peak Steward yourself. Current Peak Stewards please attend to help spread the word to new Peak Stewards and to get updates for the 2009 climbing season! For more information or to RSVP contact Brian at outreach@14ers.org or call 303-278-7650

Re: CFI Peak Steward Night Tonight!

Postby weschun » Fri May 22, 2009 2:55 pm

I was a Peak Steward last year and will be doing it again this year. It was the most fun volunteer gig I've ever done. (and I do a lot.)

If you don't make the meeting tonight, check out volunteer opportunities on www.14ers.org

You can also email or PM me, and I'll share my experiences.
I'm striving to be the man my dog thinks I am.