Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Free Nine Inch Nails

Colorado 14er peak questions and conditions should be posted here. 14er Trip Reports

Free Nine Inch Nails

Postby Aubrey » Tue May 06, 2008 7:36 pm

For you fellow NIN fans out there ...

I just downloaded "The Slip" last night ... and I've played and replayed the album many times already. LOVE it!

From Trent: "Thank you for your continued and loyal support over the years - this one's on me."

Download the entire album for free here:

http://www.nin.com

Re: Free Nine Inch Nails

Postby J-RockandRockpile » Tue May 06, 2008 9:58 pm

Thanks for the Tip!
I have been to the top of the mountain, and it is good

Postby MUni Rider » Wed May 07, 2008 12:29 am

Thanks!
"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat." (Theodore Roosevelt)

"Wilderness is not a luxury but a necessity of the human spirit." (Edward Abbey)

Postby Ish » Wed May 07, 2008 8:55 am

Sweet...thanks
"Though my problems are meaningless, that don't make them go away..."
- Neil Young -

Postby FlyGirl » Wed May 07, 2008 1:20 pm

Very cool! I log on to see what the fine folks on 14ers.com are doing today and get
the new Nine Inch Nails for free.

Not a new tune by any means but have you ever heard the Nine Inch Nails/Static X Trance Remix of
Closer? I love to scream along with that version! :YY
Move like a heron, not like a water buffalo

Postby hamerhokie » Thu May 08, 2008 12:55 pm

I like this a lot better than the similar Radiohead offer, because NiN 1)offer high-quality downloads, 2)aren't asking for contributions and 3)aren't deceiving their fans.

Postby joe4186 » Thu May 08, 2008 4:15 pm

very nice... i heard they are touring this summer. Red Rocks?
http://friendsofcaic.org/

Go Big or Go Home

"anything worth doing, its worth doing right"

Postby UrsaMajor » Thu May 08, 2008 5:54 pm

Thanks for the heads up! Downloading now.

joe4186 wrote:very nice... i heard they are touring this summer. Red Rocks?

You are correct sir. I was listening to KBPI online this afternoon and they mentioned it. I think the show will be in early September.
"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."
- Fight Club

Postby UrsaMajor » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:30 pm

Got another note from NIN about them releasing more free music today. :YY

In support of the NIN/JA tour, a sampler set of previously unreleased music is available. Head over to the NIN/JA 2009 site, or you can get there by following links from NIN.com. Totally free, all you need is a valid email address and they'll send you a download link.

Track list:

"Chip Away" -- Jane's Addiction
"Not So Pretty Now" -- NIN
"Clap For The Killers" -- Street Sweeper
"Whores" -- Jane's Addiction
"Non-Entity" -- NIN
"The Oath" -- Street Sweeper
"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."
- Fight Club

Postby fleetmack » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:35 pm

their show in colorado is at fiddler's :? needless to say, i won't be going. that place is worthless. if i was unhappy seeing deftones & stone sour, there's something seriously wrong with a venue as it's next to impossible for me to not be in heaven while listening to those bands (chi cheng, still praying for you buddy!)

that being said, if you ever have a chance to see NIN at red rocks .... do it ..... it is beyond words how cool it is. go search youtube, you'll soon agree.
"Cynicism and ill-humored opinion have built a stronghold called the message board. Sweet mother of God, see a f***ing shrink, people."
--Corey Taylor

Postby Aubrey » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Thanks for the heads up! Just downloaded ... :YY Never heard of Street Sweeper, but I'm liking "The Oath" ... catchy chorus line. The NIN songs are awesome.

Fleetmack, I think I told you I missed out on last year's NIN tour ... sounded like it was epic. Made the Fillmore "With Teeth" show years back, which was awesome. I didn't think it could get any awesomer, but I guess it can.

Fiddler's may suck, but I just got NIN/JA tix anyway (seats in the middle, second section back). Gotta make up how I can. And who knows, maybe this one will be the awesomist show!?

Postby Mel McKinney » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:33 pm

FlyGirl wrote:Very cool! I log on to see what the fine folks on 14ers.com are doing today and get
the new Nine Inch Nails for free.

Not a new tune by any means but have you ever heard the Nine Inch Nails/Static X Trance Remix of
Closer? I love to scream along with that version! :YY

FlyGirl,
You never hit me as being a NIN kinda gal. Surprise, surprise. Very cool! :lol:

Aubrey, thanks for sharing.
:YY
Mountains cast spells on me - Why, because of the way Earth-heaps lie, should I be Chocked by joy mysteriously; stilled or drunken-gay? Why should a brown hill trail Tug at my feet to go? Why should a boggy swale Tune my heart to a nameless tale Mountain marshes know?
--- Belle Turnbull ("Mountain-Mad")

"Nothing is so embarrassing as watching someone do something that you said couldn't be done."
---Sam Ewing

Next