Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Found SD card atop Mt. Elbert

Post lost and found items here.

Found SD card atop Mt. Elbert

Postby X++ » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:35 pm

I found an SD card atop Mt. Elbert. If you provide a description of the contents I will try sending it back to you.

Re: Found SD card atop Mt. Elbert

Postby MattVocks » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:38 pm

SanDisk Extreme? I think I may have lost one (was in that area last week), but if you open it up in photoshop (or another photo app) check the EXIF data. They may have their name in the copyright info.

Re: Found SD card atop Mt. Elbert

Postby Dex » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:50 am

X++ wrote:I found an SD card atop Mt. Elbert. If you provide a description of the contents I will try sending it back to you.

There are several photos of happier times of Kate Upton and me before we broke up. I had to dump her she was just too clingy - I need my space. She took it hard but ...
Montani Semper Liberi
"Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous." Barry Ritholtz