Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Lost snowshoes

Post lost and found items here.

Lost snowshoes

Postby CarpeDM » Sun May 26, 2013 8:16 pm

Just returned from doing Hoosier Ridge and the two Reds. I had taken my snowshoes up above treeline and stashed them for the anticipated slushy return. When I got back to where I had stashed them, they were not be be found. I was standing right on top of the GPS marker I had placed. I'd like to think they weren't stolen - that someone thought they were doing me a favor by picking them up. Please PM me if you have them.

Thanks,
"Skepticism is the first step towards truth." - Denis Diderot
"It is not what the man of science believes that distinguishes him, but how and why he believes it. His beliefs are tentative, not dogmatic; they are based on evidence, not on authority or intuition." - Bertrand Russell
"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin
"Some say they're goin' to a place called Glory And I ain't saying it ain't a fact. But I've heard that I'm on the road to Purgatory And I don't like the sound of that.
I believe in love and I live my life accordingly. But I choose to let the mystery be" - Iris Dement