Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Lost Tent Poles at Wetterhorn trail head

Post lost and found items here.

Lost Tent Poles at Wetterhorn trail head

Postby COKate » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:11 am

I seem to have left my tent poles to an almost new tent near the Wetterhorn trailhead on August 11. One long silver pole attached to 2 orange poles in a green bag. If any one came across them please let me know

Re: Lost Tent Poles at Wetterhorn trail head

Postby climbingaggie03 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:49 pm

I haven't seen them, but I'm guessing an MSR hubba hubba? Hope you get them back, if you don't you can always contact the manufacturer and I'd bet they sell you a replacement pole for not too much.

Postby COKate » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:45 pm

Its an REI tent. Currently working on tracking down a way to purchase new poles with out having to have them custom made. It might be less expensive to buy a new tent.

Postby Mtnman200 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:04 pm

One of my sons needed new tent poles when someone failed to stake down an Easy-up and the wind blew it across the campground and crushed his new tent. It was an REI tent, so I went to REI to see about ordering new poles. REI told me that they could only get an entire tent and not the poles by themselves... something to do with the tent being made in China. However, REI let me dig around in their parts bin, where I found the poles I needed, and they even let me have them for free. You might try asking if you can look through their parts bin. It's certainly worth a try. Good luck!
"Adventure without risk is not possible." - Reinhold Messner