Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Found: Camera San Luis - West Willow Creek

Post lost and found items here.

Found: Camera San Luis - West Willow Creek

Postby bergsteigen » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:10 am

If you hiked San Luis from West Willow Creek on Saturday Aug 18, I have your camera. I believe we talked at the trailhead before and after your hike. The case strap ripped, and the camera fell about 0.25 mile from the trailhead on your way back down.

PM or email me your address, and I will get it back to you!
"Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games."
- Ernest Hemingway (or was it Barnaby Conrad?)

http://otinasadventures.com

Re: Found: Camera San Luis - West Willow Creek

Postby kansas » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:10 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and bump this to the top in case the owner happened to miss it with the never ending stream of BS today. Perhaps you should have titled it "Found Camera: You can have it back for a fee"

Damn you, Bill Middlebrook.
"In the end, of course, it changed almost nothing. But I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams."
— Jon Krakauer

Postby wildlobo71 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:27 pm

I agree, it's important to keep this up top.

Maybe it's Tyler's... if there are any hairless chested men in the photos, it could be him.
Bill W.
Yes, I have my Scotch.

Postby RJansen77 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:32 pm

wildlobo71 wrote:I agree, it's important to keep this up top.

Maybe it's Tyler's... if there are any hairless chested men in the photos, it could be him.

Greg and Tyler were up at San Luis yesterday via Stewart Creek. Hopefully the owner stumbles upon this thread though, as West Willow Creek doesn't see too many visitors.
"But it doesn't matter if your in Valdez skiing out of a helicopter, or putzing around on a flat hill somewhere in Iowa. That adrenaline rush comes when you satisfy your most basic instinct, your own search for freedom."

-Warren Miller

I almost always wear a bathing suit when I climb. If you see me say hey!

Postby bergsteigen » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:38 pm

RJansen77 wrote:Greg and Tyler were up at San Luis yesterday via Stewart Creek. Hopefully the owner stumbles upon this thread though, as West Willow Creek doesn't see too many visitors.

Wow, I almost went up San Luis from the south ridge just for fun yesterday... if only I knew! I did the ridge to the south and the extra mile or two and 1.3K didn't sound appealing after 3 long days of hiking.
"Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games."

Postby bergsteigen » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Bump... I know you have visited 14ers.com before...