Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Lost cap on Teakettle 8/4/12

Post lost and found items here.

Lost cap on Teakettle 8/4/12

Postby CarpeDM » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:30 am

If you happen to be going up Teakettle soon, please keep an eye out for a white OR baseball-style cap - the kind that has the snaps for the added neck-guard (although that part is not lost).

Thx
"Skepticism is the first step towards truth." - Denis Diderot
"It is not what the man of science believes that distinguishes him, but how and why he believes it. His beliefs are tentative, not dogmatic; they are based on evidence, not on authority or intuition." - Bertrand Russell
"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin

Re: Lost cap on Teakettle 8/4/12

Postby I Man » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:32 am

I will take a look this weekend and let you know.
You can touch the void, just don't fall into it.

"I fly a starship across the universe divide....and when I reach the other side...I'll find a place to rest my spirit if I can. Perhaps I may become a Mountain Man again.

Re: Lost cap on Teakettle 8/4/12

Postby CarpeDM » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:46 am

Sweet! If it hasn't been blown away, it would be somewhere on the first 2k of gain (the grassy slopes or the quicksand up to Coffeepot).
"Skepticism is the first step towards truth." - Denis Diderot
"It is not what the man of science believes that distinguishes him, but how and why he believes it. His beliefs are tentative, not dogmatic; they are based on evidence, not on authority or intuition." - Bertrand Russell
"Tell people there's an invisible man in the sky who created the universe, and the vast majority will believe you. Tell them the paint is wet, and they have to touch it to be sure." - George Carlin