Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

LOST: Black Pentax Digital Camera - Mt. Elbert

Post lost and found items here.

LOST: Black Pentax Digital Camera - Mt. Elbert

Postby neil46and2 » Mon Jul 14, 2008 3:28 am

A million to one shot but it's worth a try. Lost a black Pentax Camera somewhere along the 4wd road/trail for South Elbert (or East Ridge). Please email me at neil46and2@yahoo.com. Offering $100 reward. Thanks!!

Re: LOST: Black Pentax Digital Camera - Mt. Elbert

Postby neil46and2 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:50 pm

I know its pretty much hopeless but Ill bump just this once. If anyone is familiar with the area, we drove up the 4WD road on the east ridge. Theres a fork in the road that you can either park at near a log bridge or take left until the trail gets too narrow to pass (at least with my truck). Eventually the trail ends at a broken down mine shaft and you have to bush whack up to the ridge over 13000 ft. The ridge takes you north to South Elbert... anyway, the last photo I remember taking was at the last snow patch a few hundred feet above the mine shaft. If anyone by chance reads this and takes this route (which is admittedly pretty unlikely), please keep a lookout for a black professional Pentax digital camera with pictures from the last freaking 2 months on it *sigh*... thanks all. #-o