Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

LOST camera on Massive

Post lost and found items here.

LOST camera on Massive

Postby Matt » Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:52 am

Hola all,
On the way down from Massive's summit yesterday (6/28), I went for a little glissade and, apparently, my camera slipped out of my bag. I didn't hear it because it fell in snow...
If you look at Bill's SW slopes route description, it's in the area of photo #18. http://www.14ers.com/routemain.php?rout ... %20Massive
It was in a black case, and I can ID it easily because I know the photos on the memory card.
If anyone finds it, please let me know. I will come to wherever you specify to pick it up, buy you dinner, etc.
Peace.
We are all greater artists than we realize -FWN
A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -HDT
Peak List

Re: LOST camera on Massive

Postby colorado yooper » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:00 pm

Saw your note in the Wilderness Registration box and covered your (probably) same Glissades and didn't see it. Sorry man. That is one hella steep glissade though and I was more focused on stopping myself than looking for a camera. There was a group of five comming up when we were heading down and it looked like they might be playing in the snow/slush. Don't give up hope. CY
To the High Crags!

Postby Matt » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:30 am

colorado yooper wrote:Saw your note in the Wilderness Registration box and covered your (probably) same Glissades and didn't see it. Sorry man. That is one hella steep glissade though and I was more focused on stopping myself than looking for a camera. There was a group of five comming up when we were heading down and it looked like they might be playing in the snow/slush. Don't give up hope. CY

Bump...
Thanks for looking!!! Hope springs eternal.
I started the day with concerns about my knee going out and how much I'd recovered from pneumonia.
Losing a camera kind of pales in comparison, but hey, I'd love to have it back... :mrgreen:
We are all greater artists than we realize -FWN
A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone. -HDT
Peak List

Postby ridecapita » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:21 pm

Found a camera on massive in black case if you wanna identify what kind it is and some photos ill let you know if its the one