Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Is Colorado Worth It?

FAQ and threads for those just starting to hike the Colorado 14ers.

Re: Is Colorado Worth It?

Postby Scott P » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:36 pm

I'm also still hoping for a Farmington, NM opportunity with another company, so no decision has been made.

Farmington has lots of coll stuff around it. It's also a lot closer to places like the San Juans than the other places above. :D Good acess to Southern Utah and NE Arizona too; plus cool NM stuff. I other words, you could easily get to some of the best stuff in CO, UT, AZ and NM. If you do have a choice, I would take Farmington. :D
I'm slow and fat. Unfortunately, those are my good qualities.

Postby matthewbe » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Can't wait to find a job in Colorado and make the move either! Would suck being away from everyone, including knowing where EVERYTHING is (since I have lived in basically the same place my entire life), but, thats part of the adventure. Meeting new great people, learning new places. One of those days one of those companies will finally give me a chance! Should anyone be looking for a buyer, let me know. :wink:
Not all who wander are lost.

Matthewbe Photography
http://www.matthewbe.com

Postby Craig Cook » Wed May 04, 2011 12:09 am

My wife and I are looking into moving to Colorado from Missouri. It'll be tough to leave friends and family, but after many discussions, it's what we want to do.

And she's a registered nurse, so finding a job should be fairly easy (comparatively speaking, of course).
Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Previous