Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Welcome to the Jungle (TR)

Discussion area for peaks outside of the USA.

Welcome to the Jungle (TR)

Postby Scott P » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:30 pm

I finally finsihed the trip report from my last trip to Central America back in 2008-2009. It's not quite as exciting as some of our new reports (the kids were younger back then), but I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.summitpost.org/welcome-to-the-jungle-a-photo-trip-report/780363
I'm slow and fat. Unfortunately, those are my good qualities.

Re: Welcome to the Jungle (TR)

Postby Johnson » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Scott P wrote:I finally finsihed the trip report from my last trip to Central America back in 2008-2009. It's not quite as exciting as some of our new reports (the kids were younger back then), but I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.summitpost.org/welcome-to-the-jungle-a-photo-trip-report/780363

Cool. And now I have cowbell in my head.
In his hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also. - Psalm 95:4

"I would be doing myself a disservice and every member of this band if I didn't perform the hell out of this." - Gene

Re: Welcome to the Jungle (TR)

Postby Floyd » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:54 pm

Gee Scott, what's the rush? Always great to see the Patterson family in action. Timely too since the wife has been intrigued about a vacation down there.
"Athletes express themselves physically, this is their art. As an athlete, exhausting oneself on the field or or on the track or on the trail or on the mountain brings calm and satisfaction. Thrashing about… our expression." - Steve Gleason