Items that do not fit the categories above.
- San Juan Ron
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:10 pm
- Location: Up high in the San Juan Mtns (Apr-Nov) and down by the beach in CA & HA (Nov-Apr)
So worried about the altitude and those funky masks that they forgot how to tackle. SJ Ron
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:44 am
- Location: Wheat Ridge, CO
jdorje wrote:Seems to me like the time would be better spent doing sprints.
I see what you're saying now. A lot of the high altitude training I've read suggests doing something more like this because the only real way to get used to altitude is to acclimatize at altitude.
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:12 am
- Location: Salt Lake City, UT
They should have worn the masks during the game. Maybe that would have helped prevent Provo from sucking their souls out , I'm always careful to never spend a single second longer there than it takes to drive through and even then I make sure my windows are shut tight.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
I think a good old fashion door to door tupperware salesman from Utah took advantage of some rich school program!
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.