- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:40 pm
- Location: Steamboat Springs
Im an RA at CMC in steamboat and im doing a series of bulletin boards about climbing and skiing 14ers in the winter. i could really use some help on getting some good pics of the climb and the descent. I am doing Elbert this month and I think for march ill be featuring either grays and torreys or Longs peak.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Filter the "ski/board reports" drop-down menu to "only"
- Alpinism and mountaineering are not restricted to 14,000 foot mountains
- Judgment and experience are the two most important pieces of gear you own
- Being honest to yourself and others about your abilities is a characteristic of experienced climbers
- Courage cannot be bought at REI or carried with you in your rucksack
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AlexeyD, benlawson1983, Bigfoot, bigredmachine, bryan-whitesel, cardgenius, Dan_Suitor, FireOnTheMountain, geoffirons, jblyth, Jesse M, Moraine14, nmesen, RadioJay, SchralpTheGnar, trichardson1979 and 44 guests