- Jim Davies
- Posts: 7631
- Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:23 pm
- Location: Colorado Springs
- Posts: 1624
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:17 am
- Location: Dillon
Mount o'er the vales, and seem to tread the sky,
Th' increasing prospects tire our wand'ring eyes,
Hills peep o'er hills, and Alps on Alps arise! -- Alexander Pope
- Posts: 1322
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:33 pm
- Location: Crestone, CO and/or Chapel Hill, NC
EDIT: close to 5" by 6pm.
- Posts: 1863
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 8:30 pm
- Location: Golden
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:22 pm
- Posts: 892
- Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:05 am
- Location: Boulder
Boulder Canyon was closed by accidents for much of the morning so the crowd at Eldora was surprisingly thin.
- Posts: 2662
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:49 pm
Carl wrote:Hmmmm, according to NOAA it's a shorts and t-shirt day at 13k on Crestone Needle. Going to be chilly tonight though.
"Last Update on 7 Mar 9:28am MST
*** Not a current observation ***"
- Posts: 223
- Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:42 pm
- Location: Aurora
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: adamjm, AKA617, CHWitte, Dex, djkest, emgordon, funkyhiker, Harvester, Jesse M, knb705, mikemalick, paulrbrune, Phill the Thrill, RatherbeintheMtns, SkiBum1287, snowypeaks, TakeMeToYourSummit, tarn, tlongpine, tobiasfunke, tripfour, Usher73, zempto and 54 guests