Items that do not fit the categories above.
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:16 pm
- Location: Woodland Park, Colorado
Congrats to you...an outstanding accomplishment!! And what a great peak to finish on!
- Posts: 1095
- Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:06 pm
- Location: Lakewood, CO
The older you get, the better you get, unless you're a banana.
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:44 pm
- Location: Tucson, AZ
Congratulations! I hope to join you but still have a few years to go. I bet it feels great. Enjoy
- Posts: 843
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:13 pm
- Location: Chicago area
Way to go, Alan! Congratulations on finishing your quest to climb all of the Colorado 14ers! Well done!
- Posts: 427
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:57 am
- Location: Parker, Colorado
Congratulations! I think I'm on the 8 year plan myself! Or the ten, or fifteen... but still, I love reading about all you cool finishers to keep me going! Whats next?
- Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:46 pm
- Location: Barrington, RI
Way to go Alan! Congrats! It might take me 20+ years. 8 is awesome!!
- Posts: 2170
- Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:50 am
- Location: Northwest Denver
Congrats Alan! I started in 2002, but really applied in 2009... it's a great feeling, isn't it!?!?!?
You've never really stopped even if you feel like you have.
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:53 pm
- Location: Roxborough, CO
Way to stick it out over time! Congratulations
"My senses become heightened and the stresses of life fade with each step I take further from civilization. When I'm in the wilderness my brain and body work seamlessly together to do their finest work - a single flowing track down one of natures high peaks." - Jeremy Joneshttp://berthoudpass.org/
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:31 pm
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:13 pm
- Location: pine co.
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:31 pm
- Location: Denver, CO
Congratulations on completing your "journey", and allowing me to join in on some of the more "interesting" summits.!!! 8 years is nothing it took me 13 yrs. to complete the "journey". Also, I was quite proud of myself, I even managed to not over serve myself on your finisher.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 2 left ft, ahrendse, atalarico, Boggy B, Bogzilla, Bombay2Boulder, DanR, Derek_Cisler, dwelch12441, E_A_Marcus_949, JChitwood, jimwei, jwinters, KansanClimber, madbuck, mtgirl, nebraskaflatlander, Nghi5280, painless4u2, youngk2844 and 67 guests