Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

FREE Lift Tickets - Wednesday / Thursday - Hurry!

Items that do not fit the categories above.

FREE Lift Tickets - Wednesday / Thursday - Hurry!

Postby CRSpeedy » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:22 am

Hey guys,

Remember that Vitamin Water that King Soopers had going on a while back? Yeah, I went out and bought myself 20 bottles of Vitamin Water, despite the fact that I hate the stuff. Unfortunately, due to work and college keeping me so busy, it doesn't look like I'm going to have a chance to use the two free lift tickets I received by buying them.

I realize this is short notice, but hopefully somebody can take these off my hands and use them, so I don't have to kick myself for buying the Vitamin Water for nothing.

Here is what they say:

"Congratulations! You've just earned a free weekday lift ticket* to Winter Park resort as a thank you for purchasing 10 Vitamin Water varieties on your shopping trip. Bring this printout to any ticket window at Winter Park Resort to receive your pass and ski free. It's that easy, so take a swig of that Vitamin Water and hit the snow. Lift ticket is valid Mondays through Thursdays from December 1, 2008 through January 30, 2009, excluding blackout dates. Blackout dates are from December 20, 2008 through January 4, 2009, and January 19, 2009."

Essentially, this means that these two tickets will only work WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28th, and THURSDAY, JANUARY 29th. If you were planning on going to Winter Park either of these days, let me know!

I live in an apartment complex (Horizons at Rock Creek) located at 1995 E. Coalton Rd. Superior, CO 80027 (feel free to map it). I'm swamped with work, but I work from home, so if you'd like to pick them up, just PM me and I'll give you a call to figure out a time that works for you.

Thanks!

Mike

Re: FREE Lift Tickets - Wednesday / Thursday - Hurry!

Postby hobo13 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:16 am

Wow, nice offer!

I'd say I could go on Thursday, but I just dropped off my skis for a mid-winter tune!

Postby Jeff Valliere » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:38 am

I'll take them.
Last edited by Jeff Valliere on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby fiddlinclimber » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:44 am

I also have one of the free ticket coupons to get rid of (and a bag of Vitamin water). I live in Golden and work in Broomfield. PM me if interested.

Postby CRSpeedy » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:47 am

Jeff is swinging by today to pick up the tickets, so both of mine are spoken for.

However, if anyone likes Vitamin Water... :D

Postby martynda » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:32 pm

I just got back from WP using the ticket... boy was it windy. They pretty much closed down the place by 3pm. You couldn't see more than 50ft in front if you and if were too lazy to carve, you could just put your arms out and slow down. :mrgreen:

Btw, CRSpeedy, I live right across the street from you in Summit at Flatirons.

Postby lovskiing » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:24 pm

I also have one of the coupons for a free ticket at Winter Park. I live in Westminster so PM me if interested. I was at WP on Tuesday and it was very cold but the snow was great.
"To achieve all that is possible, we must attempt the impossible; to be as much as we can be, we must dream of being more." Gale Baker Stanton

Postby fiveminutelifetime » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:19 pm

You guys do know you could just return the vitaminwaters to KS, right?