Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

2013 14er Dance Off Challenge

Items that do not fit the categories above.

Re: 2013 14er Dance Off Challenge

Postby mtgirl » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:15 pm

I'm in.....but I will warn you now......I dance like an awkward white chick.......unless there is alcohol involved. Then I am amazing ! :YY
"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."

Postby sunny1 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:18 pm

mtgirl wrote:Hmmmmm, I am envisioning a 14er summit keg party. Who's carrying the keg and who's carrying the stripper pole ?? :shock:

So this was actually a request for a climbing partner? :lol: :wink:
The older you get, the better you get, unless you're a banana.

Postby mtgirl » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:42 pm

sunny1 wrote:
mtgirl wrote:Hmmmmm, I am envisioning a 14er summit keg party. Who's carrying the keg and who's carrying the stripper pole ?? :shock:

So this was actually a request for a climbing partner? :lol: :wink:

3 partners actually......2 to share the duties of carrying the keg, and 1 to carry the stripper pole. Hopefully we make it farther to the summit than the hot tub on Democrat did. ](*,)
"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away."

Postby MountainHiker » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:44 pm

EatinHardtack wrote:So the opening video for competition rules was worth it right there. This ought to be fun.

It's even funnier if you turn on the Automatic Captions!
Red, Rugged, and Rotten: The Elk Range - Borneman & Lampert

Postby MonGoose » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:54 pm

MountainHiker wrote:
EatinHardtack wrote:So the opening video for competition rules was worth it right there. This ought to be fun.

It's even funnier if you turn on the Automatic Captions!

#-o That's hilarious!

Postby Cruiser » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:32 pm

This is awesome. I can't wait for the vids to begin coming in!

Might be best to start a separate thread that is only for Dance Off submissions. That way people can scroll through it and see all of the videos without having to read through pages and pages of just comments. I bet this contest is going to get a lot of traffic!
Where ever you are... There you are.

Postby MonGoose » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:52 pm

Cruiser wrote:This is awesome. I can't wait for the vids to begin coming in!

Might be best to start a separate thread that is only for Dance Off submissions. That way people can scroll through it and see all of the videos without having to read through pages and pages of just comments. I bet this contest is going to get a lot of traffic!

I will post video submissions to the top of this thread as they are received. That way we can keep everything in one thread and avoid cluttering up the forum.

Postby oldschoolczar » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:45 pm

mtgirl wrote:I'm in.....but I will warn you now......I dance like an awkward white chick.......unless there is alcohol involved. Then I am amazing ! :YY

elainebenes-o.gif
elainebenes-o.gif (292.06 KiB) Viewed 407 times
"Tonight I'll shave the mountain
I'll cut the hearts from pharoahs"
-Tom Waits

Postby speth » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:49 am

BAM

I'll be damned if I feel like I will ever know anything, but if we don't keep moving on that last hill, we'll never know what's on the other side.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The rain and thunder, the wind and haze are bound for better days. My life, my dream. Nothin's gonna stop me now.
[-X What are you insinuating? Do you think I'm Ranger? =; Because if you do than you are dead wrong.
Sarcasm or not, it's not even funny to post something like this. Not at this time. Reported.
rage-quit mountaineer wrote:I give up. Bill, just delete my account.

Postby MonGoose » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:11 am

And just like that Speth has the first individual 14er Dance Off entry of the season.

The smokin' hot, bilingual Macarena with synchronized dance moves coupled with a steamy, Never Gonna Give Up resulting in all of us getting Rick Rolled. The sex appeal in this video is through the roof and I feel confident it will remain in the #1 spot, at least until a 2nd video is submitted in this category.

Postby wildlobo71 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:19 am

MonGoose wrote:And just like that Speth has the first individual 14er Dance Off entry of the season.

Pessi-Mister wrote:"I feel he phoned it in... a less than Speth-tacular performance. I weep for our future... wait I really weep for the present, and the loss of many megabytes of fine quality .mov space on Youtube. I only hope that those with real dance ability also know how to drag and drop on the Youtube website."
Bill W.
Yes, I have my Scotch.

Postby USAKeller » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:38 am

MonGoose wrote:And just like that Speth has the first individual 14er Dance Off entry of the season.

Not a bad way to start things off, but Matt, you need to move them hips a little more if you want to stand a chance against the ladies! :wink:
How long after arriving at someone's house is it appropriate to ask for the WiFi password?

PreviousNext