Forum
Buying gear? Please use these links to help 14ers.com:

More info...

Other ways to help...

Subaru Recall

Items that do not fit the categories above.

Re: Subaru Recall

Postby dubsho3000 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Fletch wrote:
dubsho3000 wrote:Are you telling us that subaru drivers are also part of the general cross-section of drivers? Shocking!

I'm disappointed in you Fletch - sophomoric at best.

I was in a foul mood yesterday. I see your point. My post was not my best, I agree.

Fair enough - I know I've had my share. And, of course, I'm a Subaru owner so I'm sensitve.

Postby TallGrass » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:38 pm

dubsho3000 wrote:I'm a Subaru owner so I'm sensitive.

Make sure the recall service work swaps out those affected "puddle lights" with GE Soft Glows in a nice taupe, puce, periwinkle, or other soothing earth-tone tint. Would eggshell complement your avatar best? :-#
Not sure if I'll do more 14ers. The trip reports are too tiring. :wink:

Postby dubsho3000 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:29 pm

TallGrass wrote:
dubsho3000 wrote:I'm a Subaru owner so I'm sensitive.

Make sure the recall service work swaps out those affected "puddle lights" with GE Soft Glows in a nice taupe, puce, periwinkle, or other soothing earth-tone tint. Would eggshell complement your avatar best? :-#

I honestly could not pick out a single one of the colors you mentioned, although I do like soothing earth-tones...

But why would I want to coordinate my car with my avatar? My avatar and vehicle are rarely together, if at all. Do you coordinate disparate parts of your life?

Previous