Indeed, I need to pay tuition and am therefore selling some of my favorite possessions -- and at reasonable prices in my opinion. Furthermore, I am very meticulous about my gear, so its all in great shape. Finally, my gear has been used sparingly because I have to drive 2-3 hours to get to the climbing areas. I will include shipping into the cost to simplify things.
1) 10 Trango Classic quickdraws in like new condition. No falls, integrity testing, etc. $110
2) 2 KONG ascenders. Both brand new and never used. $110
3) Maxim 60 meter (either 9.8 or 9.9) climbing rope. I paid around $180 for it. Again, in excellent condition. No falls, stepping on or laying in the dirt, towing vehicles, etc. Probably used around 8-10 times. (see pic) $110
4) Two 2' MSR Coyote Snow Picket's. Brand new w/ tags attached. $25
5) CAMP Rockstar helmet at one-size fits all. Brand new. I actually have another (for my girlfriend; so, if you want another ) The only reason I bought them is for climbing Rainier, but it hasn't happened yet (i.e., no $$). $25
Finally -- and always a crowd pleaser -- you have the 2' by 2' The North Face banner; a staple to any gear room or storage area. It's kind of new and kind of used. I'm not sure how to classify it. How about $12
All the pics can be found here:
Paypal or check; it doesn't matter to me. Either way, shoot me an e-mail if your interested at email@example.com if you are interested. Cheers!
See above plz
My Forum Profile (PM and Email Links)