Carl wrote:RoanMtnMan wrote:I am headed to Shasta this weekend, who is in? I've skied it a whole bunch of times but it looks like it solves the current problem here.
Woah, 176 to 218 inches in 4 days ain't bad. Sounds like the total any central or northern CO resort had all of last year. Might make sense to wait until next weekend ya think? Looks like airfare to Reno or Sacramento then can be had for $300.
CA maritime snow. Wait 48 hours and it is bomber, unlike the death trap we all skirt around here. Oh wait, there is no snow here. I actually am not going out, but I sure am tempted.