Lost: Wedding Band on Grays

Post lost and found items here.
D Hall
14er Checklist (15)

Lost: Wedding Band on Grays

Postby D Hall » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:49 pm

I climbed Grays on Sunday 11/25 and discovered that my wedding band was missing after I got home. It must have come off when I was removing my gloves so it should be near the trail... somewhere. It's just a plain gold wedding band but obviously it means a lot to me so if you should happen to find it I'd be really grateful if you'd send me a PM.

Thanks,
Doug
D Hall
14er Checklist (15)

Re: Lost: Wedding Band on Grays

Postby D Hall » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:07 pm

It looks like much of the snow pack has melted off so I thought I'd bump this up in hopes that somebody might find my wedding ring this summer.

Thanks,
Doug
Rossback
14er Checklist (18)

Postby Rossback » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:00 pm

Your wife just won't let it go. :-D Hope it shows up. Crazier things have happened.
Sterl
14er Checklist Not Entered

Postby Sterl » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:47 am

This happened to me once. After some frantic geographic searching it turned out it was still in my glove. I assume you've worn that since then?
"Climbing on a mountain, floating out on the sea
Far from lights of a city, the elements they speak to me..."
1/2 Full - Pearl Jam
D Hall
14er Checklist (15)

Postby D Hall » Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:33 pm

Thanks for the great suggestion. I wish that had been the case but I was wearing my ski gloves that day and used them throughout the ski season. You got me thinking though and I remembered that I'd also worn a lighter pair of gloves that day so I just checked those, and also went through all the pockets of my jacket. No luck. But thanks again for the suggestion!
davebks
14er Checklist (10)

Postby davebks » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:17 am

I just found a wedding ring on Ptarmigan Fingers in RMNP... No where near Grays but thought I'd post in case you may have been there also.

Return to “Lost and Found”