Have an interesting or epic climbing story? Post it here.
- Posts: 605
- Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:32 pm
I think that qualifies for gold in the wife Olympics. Count your blessings! You will probably now get many inquiries to see if she has a sister with the same hiking and kindness genes.
As a mountain more fully reveals itself to a man, so the true nature of the man will be more fully revealed
- Posts: 781
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:10 am
Wonderful-------Happy D-Day (belatedly)--- got to say "that was an lovingly planned venture!!!!
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:19 pm
Awesome!!! She's a keeper! Does she have a sister!!! LOL
Ted from TEXAS!
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:13 am
Barry Raven wrote:Pic from the summit or it didn't happen.
#1 Compliance is migrating forums?
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:30 pm
That is fantastic! Happy Birthday!
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:47 pm
Awesome...you have a good woman! She knows the way to your heart!
- Posts: 320
- Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:40 pm
Thas a good woman for sure, does she have a sister?
- Posts: 875
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:13 pm
Would your wife consider presenting an online 14ers.com workshop for climbers' spouses? (Happy Birthday to you!)
"Live as on a mountain." -- Marcus Aurelius
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:50 am
WOW! she hit that one out of the ballpark way to good!!!
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:35 pm
You're right, your wife IS awesome! Congrats to her for such a great gift. I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday.
Always remember, the mountains don't care.
- Dark Helmet
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:09 am
ps tell her to call MY wife!
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:53 am
What a thoughtful gift!! It speaks volumes about your wife.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests