RAINIER PARTNER NEEDED FOR JUNE 2012 CLIMB

14ers in California and Washington state or any other peak in the USA
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
vimaury
Trip Reports (0)

RAINIER PARTNER NEEDED FOR JUNE 2012 CLIMB

Post by vimaury »

I am looking for a climbing partner/s to rope up with for a Rainier climb via the standard DC route on the week of June 10, 2012. I am mostly a beginner but have climbed Pico de Orizaba in Mexico, Malinche in Mexico, a few Colorado 14ers, and Mt Shasta in two weeks. I attempted to climb Rainier last year with RMI, but did not make it past Muir. Thank you very much, Maury
Last edited by vimaury on Tue May 22, 2012 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
RJansen77
14ers: 52  3  9 
13ers: 6 1
Trip Reports (17)

Re: RAINIER PARTNER NEEDED FOR JUNE 2012 CLIMB

Post by RJansen77 »

Maybe check out this thread that is currently covering the same subject (and same dates, it appears):

http://www.14ers.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 86#p419186" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"But it doesn't matter if your in Valdez skiing out of a helicopter, or putzing around on a flat hill somewhere in Iowa. That adrenaline rush comes when you satisfy your most basic instinct, your own search for freedom."

-Warren Miller

I almost always wear a bathing suit when I climb. If you see me say hey!