14ers.com Group Photo Sharing
- ZIP files must contain only JPEG/JPG file or the file will not upload.
- ZIP file must be no larger than 75mb. This may change in the future.
- You can have 2 ZIP files on the system at one time. This may change in the future.
- Files will be removed from 14ers.com after 4 days or when you delete them from the main page.
- You must assemble your ZIP file of JPG photos on your computer so it can be uploaded. Windows may allow you to zip your files but it may FAIL when trying to extract a zip file from the Internet. So, I recommend downloading a ZIP utility like 7-Zip (Free) or WinZip from the Internet. They will provide reliable zipping and unzipping of files.
- Since this process takes up a lot of 14ers.com server resources, please use it wisely and only for climb photos.
- Uploading offensive, inappropriate, pornographic or materials copyrighted by someone else will result in the termination of your account on 14ers.com
If you have any problems using the pages, feel free to post on this thread. If you need help creating a ZIP file on your computer, please search the web for instructions before posting here. Thanks!