Annapurna IV??

Discussion area for peaks outside of the USA
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
cheeseburglar
14ers: 58  2 
13ers: 79 2 1
Trip Reports (8)

Re: Annapurna IV??

Post by cheeseburglar »

I'll send you a pm with the name of a young woman from Boulder who has attempted Anna IV. She'd probably love to talk about it.
The marmot said “Nobody is perfect and you are not nobody.”

Random FoTH Quotes
davebks
14ers: 10 
13ers: 10
Trip Reports (3)

Post by davebks »

Got it, thanks!
timf
14ers: 35  3 
13ers: 27
Trip Reports (2)

Post by timf »

You guys are a hoot! :lol:
Gabriel
14ers: 36 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Gabriel »

For those who complain about crowds on high peaks, I suggest you try some of the many peaks in the world over 20'00 thousand that have never seen a boot and crampon. Or has been suggested go off season or climb a non- standard route. You do need to have climbing skills and some imagination. No guided dude ranch cowboys allowed.

G
Winter8000m
14ers: 29  1 
13ers: 2
Trip Reports (35)

Post by Winter8000m »

I'm complaining about what high altitude mountaineering has become these days not that I'm looking/asking for options to get away from the crowds...... Not really a complaint either. It's 100% true.

Just my two cents. Ill leave it at that. Sorry for taking this thread another way! :wink:
http://www.daring8000dreams.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Life is too short to waste away

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)
"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight" (Proverbs 3:5-6)