Ministry of Tourism, Government of Pakistan notification No.1 (1) 2002-OP dated September 5, 2006 for promotion of Mountaineering and Trekking in Pakistan, lists the following incentives in the form of reduction in royalty fees:
- 05% royalty fee on all Peaks during winter season (December-February).
- Zero royalty fee for Peaks upto 6500-M during 2007.
- 10% royalty fee on mountains situated in Chitral, Gilgit, and Ghizer except on Spantik/Golden Peak.
- 50% discounted royalty fee on all other peaks to continue during 2007.
Amjad Ali Khan
Discussion area for peaks outside of the USA.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 14er Checklist Not Entered
That's ok, dude. One of my close friends is a ranking general in the army over there...I can get in without the red tape and with body guards. Asia doesn't interest me right now...no blondes! So I'm heading for the Pyrenees. LoL!
Follow Your Path! Cross ALL Boundaries!! AND RIDE THE EARTH, BABY!!!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests