Offspring - 5/28 - Red Rocks

Colorado 14er peak questions, condition requests and other info.
CorduroyCalves
Posts: 2119
Joined: 4/10/2006
14er Checklist (15)
13er Checklist (1)

Re: Offspring - 5/28 - Red Rocks

Postby CorduroyCalves » Thu May 28, 2009 9:50 am

. . .
Last edited by CorduroyCalves on Fri May 29, 2009 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is too short to pay full retail for outdoor gear!

"God has cared for these trees, saved them from draught, disease, avalanches, and a thousand straining, leveling tempasts and floods; but he cannot save them from fools; only Uncle Sam can do that."--John Muir
User avatar
29neibolt
Posts: 70
Joined: 5/20/2009
14er Checklist (11)

Re: Offspring - 5/28 - Red Rocks

Postby 29neibolt » Thu May 28, 2009 9:54 am

fleetmack wrote:who is dlr?



He meant this concert:
[youtubevideo]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cvnk2tAWHwA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cvnk2tAWHwA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtubevideo]
I don't need equal time, I am equal time!
User avatar
wildlobo71
Posts: 2173
Joined: 4/1/2008
14er Checklist (58)
14ers in Winter (6)
13er Checklist (40)

Re: Offspring - 5/28 - Red Rocks

Postby wildlobo71 » Thu May 28, 2009 12:15 pm

covfrrider wrote:I like lots of stuff... Offspring, Scorpions, AC/DC, Kings of Leon, Satch, Pink Floyd, etc...


Kings of Leon, August 9th! I'll be there! oh wait, they may be washed up by then. I'll take my chances.
You've never really stopped even if you feel like you have.
User avatar
wildlobo71
Posts: 2173
Joined: 4/1/2008
14er Checklist (58)
14ers in Winter (6)
13er Checklist (40)

Re: Offspring - 5/28 - Red Rocks

Postby wildlobo71 » Thu May 28, 2009 12:19 pm

wildlobo71 wrote:
covfrrider wrote:I like lots of stuff... Offspring, Scorpions, AC/DC, Kings of Leon, Satch, Pink Floyd, etc...


Kings of Leon, August 9th! I'll be there! oh wait, they may be washed up by then. I'll take my chances.


I'm washed up, too... or so my 35-year-old friend's teenage daughters tell me. When exactly did that happen?
You've never really stopped even if you feel like you have.
User avatar
covfrrider
Posts: 2360
Joined: 2/19/2008
14er Checklist (30)
14ers Skied (3)
13er Checklist (3)
Contact:

Re: Offspring - 5/28 - Red Rocks

Postby covfrrider » Thu May 28, 2009 1:00 pm

wildlobo71 wrote:
wildlobo71 wrote:
covfrrider wrote:I like lots of stuff... Offspring, Scorpions, AC/DC, Kings of Leon, Satch, Pink Floyd, etc...


Kings of Leon, August 9th! I'll be there! oh wait, they may be washed up by then. I'll take my chances.


I'm washed up, too... or so my 35-year-old friend's teenage daughters tell me. When exactly did that happen?


Don't worry about it Bill, I'm sure a fresh act like Hannah Montana will be rolling through Red Lodge soon! :twisted:
User avatar
29neibolt
Posts: 70
Joined: 5/20/2009
14er Checklist (11)

Re: Offspring - 5/28 - Red Rocks

Postby 29neibolt » Thu May 28, 2009 1:15 pm

covfrrider wrote:
Don't worry about it Bill, I'm sure a fresh act like Hannah Montana will be rolling through Red Lodge soon! :twisted:



No man, every night is NSYNC night.
I don't need equal time, I am equal time!
User avatar
wildlobo71
Posts: 2173
Joined: 4/1/2008
14er Checklist (58)
14ers in Winter (6)
13er Checklist (40)

Re: Offspring - 5/28 - Red Rocks

Postby wildlobo71 » Thu May 28, 2009 1:34 pm

29neibolt wrote:
covfrrider wrote:
Don't worry about it Bill, I'm sure a fresh act like Hannah Montana will be rolling through Red Lodge soon! :twisted:



No man, every night is NSYNC night.


I was just raised in a different era... I was totally bummed when England Dan died in March.
You've never really stopped even if you feel like you have.
I fall a lot
Posts: 457
Joined: 1/1/2008
14er Checklist Not Entered

Re: Offspring - 5/28 - Red Rocks

Postby I fall a lot » Thu May 28, 2009 1:39 pm

It's cool covfrrider...it's not your fault, you're just a product of your radio environment....and the radio environment in Denver ain't very good.

So who are the offspring opening for?
User avatar
29neibolt
Posts: 70
Joined: 5/20/2009
14er Checklist (11)

Re: Offspring - 5/28 - Red Rocks

Postby 29neibolt » Thu May 28, 2009 1:43 pm

I fall a lot wrote:So who are the offspring opening for?



Well done! =D> =D> =D>
I don't need equal time, I am equal time!
User avatar
covfrrider
Posts: 2360
Joined: 2/19/2008
14er Checklist (30)
14ers Skied (3)
13er Checklist (3)
Contact:

Re: Offspring - 5/28 - Red Rocks

Postby covfrrider » Thu May 28, 2009 1:44 pm

I fall a lot wrote:It's cool covfrrider...it's not your fault, you're just a product of your radio environment....and the radio environment in Denver ain't very good.

So who are the offspring opening for?


Ha! That's funny, I don't listen to the radio... are they on the radio?
User avatar
29neibolt
Posts: 70
Joined: 5/20/2009
14er Checklist (11)

Re: Offspring - 5/28 - Red Rocks

Postby 29neibolt » Thu May 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Have a good time tonight, it should wrap-up by 9:30 at the latest, it's a school night.
I don't need equal time, I am equal time!
User avatar
covfrrider
Posts: 2360
Joined: 2/19/2008
14er Checklist (30)
14ers Skied (3)
13er Checklist (3)
Contact:

Re: Offspring - 5/28 - Red Rocks

Postby covfrrider » Fri May 29, 2009 6:31 am

29neibolt wrote:Have a good time tonight, it should wrap-up by 9:30 at the latest, it's a school night.


11:30... and enjoy Hannah Montana when she rolls through.

Return to “14ers”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: flatlander88, tjmartn1 and 9 guests