My wife is awesome!

Have an interesting or epic climbing story? Post it here.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
JA_son27
14ers: 54  1 
13ers: 2
Trip Reports (31)

Re: My wife is awesome!

Post by JA_son27 »

Sweet!
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
globreal
14ers: 58  1  26 
13ers: 198 2 6
Trip Reports (61)

Post by globreal »

More like SAAAAWEEEEEEET!!!

For her to plan 3 months on something she knew you really loved doing....that's awesome. Cudos to her! That's like the best birthday gift a wife could give....well almost. :-D

Now, I bet you are already thinking..."what am I going to do for her birthday?" (You better be!)
Cptkahuna
14ers: 12 
Trip Reports (0)

Post by Cptkahuna »

What a Great Wife! Happy Birthday a little late.
People sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men and women stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellom!
its_not_a_tuba
14ers: 36  1  2 
13ers: 5
Trip Reports (1)

Post by its_not_a_tuba »

I love that this thread gets bumped from time to time... reminds me I better be thinking of her birthday! Thanks everyone!
"Wilderness settles peace on the soul because it needs no help. It is beyond human contrivance." -- E.O. Wilson
dpage
14ers: 58  2 
13ers: 28 3
Trip Reports (1)

Post by dpage »

My wife got to hike down Lake Como RD after climbing Blanca and Ellingwood. I hope she forgets the road when my birthday comes around in October.