Music

Need a climbing partner? Trying to form a hiking group for an outing?
strongmelon
Posts: 161
Joined: 8/12/2008
14er Checklist Not Entered

Re: Little Bear May 22nd

Postby strongmelon » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:59 am

FCSquid wrote:Not 'g'. TGC. No doubt about it. :mrgreen:


Neither, it turns out.
User avatar
covfrrider
Posts: 2360
Joined: 2/19/2008
14er Checklist (30)
14ers Skied (3)
13er Checklist (3)
Contact:

Re: Little Bear May 22nd

Postby covfrrider » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:12 pm

FCSquid wrote:
B-Thom wrote:P.S. we were discussing your identity yesterday and concluded that you are not "g", but could be any number of other formerly active forum posters, very mysterious...


Not 'g'. TGC. No doubt about it. :mrgreen:


Whoever it is, he's got a "cush" job... ;)
User avatar
FCSquid
Posts: 398
Joined: 8/7/2008
14er Checklist (30)
13er Checklist (11)

Re: Little Bear May 22nd

Postby FCSquid » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:06 pm

strongmelon wrote:
FCSquid wrote:Not 'g'. TGC. No doubt about it. :mrgreen:


Neither, it turns out.


Of course TGC would never cop to his true identity. If he did, he'd have to kill you. Like Keyser Söze.
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
jam6880
Posts: 152
Joined: 3/12/2008
14er Checklist (57)
14ers Skied (10)
14ers in Winter (4)
13er Checklist (9)

Re: Little Bear May 22nd

Postby jam6880 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Who is TGC?
User avatar
FCSquid
Posts: 398
Joined: 8/7/2008
14er Checklist (30)
13er Checklist (11)

Re: Little Bear May 22nd

Postby FCSquid » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:40 pm

jam6880 wrote:Who is TGC?

I'll explain it to you over a beer sometime, Jerry ... or the next time you and I get the silly notion that climbing Little Bear is actually a good idea.
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
centrifuge
Posts: 568
Joined: 11/21/2006
14er Checklist (57)
14ers Skied (1)
14ers in Winter (2)
13er Checklist (12)
Contact:

Re: Little Bear May 22nd

Postby centrifuge » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:50 pm

jam6880 wrote:Who is TGC?


In order to understand the myth of The Great Camillo, you must go to the beginning...

http://www.14ers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9003&start=0&hilit=the+great+camillo

Read the thread through, and you will understand...

To the OP, sorry to contribute to the off topic piece, but this question could not go unanswered without risking the wrath of TGC!
"i feel so extraordinary, somethings got a hold on me, I get this feeling I'm in motion, a sudden sence of liberty“ new order
User avatar
jam6880
Posts: 152
Joined: 3/12/2008
14er Checklist (57)
14ers Skied (10)
14ers in Winter (4)
13er Checklist (9)

Re: Little Bear May 22nd

Postby jam6880 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Phil,

That sounds good or any sangres mtns will do.
strongmelon
Posts: 161
Joined: 8/12/2008
14er Checklist Not Entered

Re: Little Bear May 22nd

Postby strongmelon » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:46 pm

centrifuge wrote:
jam6880 wrote:Who is TGC?


In order to understand the myth of The Great Camillo, you must go to the beginning...

http://www.14ers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9003&start=0&hilit=the+great+camillo

Read the thread through, and you will understand...

To the OP, sorry to contribute to the off topic piece, but this question could not go unanswered without risking the wrath of TGC!


Note longmonster's quotes on page 5.

Genuis!
User avatar
covfrrider
Posts: 2360
Joined: 2/19/2008
14er Checklist (30)
14ers Skied (3)
13er Checklist (3)
Contact:

Re: Little Bear May 22nd

Postby covfrrider » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:36 pm

strongmelon wrote:
centrifuge wrote:
jam6880 wrote:Who is TGC?


In order to understand the myth of The Great Camillo, you must go to the beginning...

http://www.14ers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9003&start=0&hilit=the+great+camillo

Read the thread through, and you will understand...

To the OP, sorry to contribute to the off topic piece, but this question could not go unanswered without risking the wrath of TGC!


Note longmonster's quotes on page 5.

Genuis!


Learned well, you have young jedi, but longmonster not, you are... no, yes, hmmm hmmm.
User avatar
Brian Thomas
Posts: 969
Joined: 4/1/2010
14er Checklist (58)
Contact:

Re: Little Bear May 22nd

Postby Brian Thomas » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:56 pm

thread bump

It's too soon to tell what the conditions will be on 5/22 but am open to an earlier date, looking forward to hearing some beta from the group going up next weekend...
"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them" - Bob Dylan
User avatar
SpringsHiker
Posts: 396
Joined: 9/12/2007
14er Checklist (58)
13er Checklist (43)

Re: Little Bear May 22nd

Postby SpringsHiker » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:16 pm

covfrrider wrote:
Note longmonster's quotes on page 5.

Genuis!

Learned well, you have young jedi, but longmonster not, you are... no, yes, hmmm hmmm.


I think you got it.
"I am not a fizzy yellow beer drinking ninny!"
User avatar
Brian Thomas
Posts: 969
Joined: 4/1/2010
14er Checklist (58)
Contact:

Postby Brian Thomas » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:47 pm

The hourglass will probably be melted out by May 22nd. Looking forward to seeing what conditions the groups going up this weekend will encounter...
Last edited by Brian Thomas on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them" - Bob Dylan

Return to “Climbing Connection”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests