14er Christmas Prints anybody?

Camera equipment and technique for taking photos.
Forum rules
Please do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
yorksman
14er Checklist (13)
13er Checklist (12)

14er Christmas Prints anybody?

Postby yorksman » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:59 am

Guys/Gals,

Thank-you to those of you who have decided to purchase my 14er Calendar that I have put together. Since yours truly is now unemployed I have decided to start focusing full-time on my photography until I can get a real job again, which bring me to this post. I am now going to be offering any image from my website, http://www.jodygrigg.com at a Christmas special price for 14er members. Times are tough so we are all looking to save some money and make money where we can, the sizes I am most often asked for are 8x10, 11x14 and 16x20/24, I can go large to.

8x10 $25
11x14 $40
16x20 $75

Plus a few dollars ($5 approx.) for shipping/handling or drop off. All prints are printed a professional lab in Denver on archival paper. I am attaching a couple examples of my work that have been blown up larger, both of these are done on canvas.

Drop me a line thru 14ers.com or thru my website if you are interested, and just mention this thread.

Jody
Attachments
big-picture-exampleweb.jpg
This hangs over my fireplace.
big-picture-exampleweb.jpg (191.82 KiB) Viewed 754 times
_MG_8530-web.jpg
Canvas Print - USA Pro Cycling Challenge
_MG_8530-web.jpg (173.43 KiB) Viewed 754 times
jrbren_vt
14er Checklist (4)
13er Checklist (3)

Re: 14er Christmas Prints anybody?

Postby jrbren_vt » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:45 pm

Your galleries are outstanding, I hope you visit the northeast soon !
I especially like your Aspen forest photos, very nice.
Best Regards - John

Return to “Photography”