Yale??

Colorado peak questions, condition requests and other info.
Forum rules
  • This is a mountaineering forum, so please keep your posts on-topic. Posts do not all have to be related to the 14ers but should at least be mountaineering-related.
  • Personal attacks and confrontational behavior will result in removal from the forum at the discretion of the administrators.
  • Do not use this forum to advertise, sell photos or other products or promote a commercial website.
  • Posts will be removed at the discretion of the site administrator or moderator(s), including: Troll posts, posts pushing political views or religious beliefs, and posts with the purpose of instigating conflict within the forum.
    For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Linda Jagger
Trip Reports (0)

Yale??

Post by Linda Jagger »

Has anyone been out to Yale lately? What are trail conditons like? I understand we can drive to the trailhead--is that correct? Any beta would be appreciated. Want to do Yale this wkend on snowshoes. Please reply directly to me lindajagger@yahoo.com
Linda Jagger
hberry
14ers: 58  7 
13ers: 1
Trip Reports (1)

Re: Yale??

Post by hberry »

Please reply here as well! I am possibly interested in Yale or Princeton one day this weekend so I can get the Sawatch done and stop driving 285 every freakin weekend!
tmathews
Trip Reports (0)

Re: Yale??

Post by tmathews »

Be aware that BV and the roads in town are probably going to be a lot busier than normal this weekend due to the Collegiate Peaks Trail Run. Sean (doggler) is running in one of the events. I hope he does well! =D>