Signs that you aren't a world class climber

Items that do not fit the categories above.
Forum rules
This forum is for general, mountaineering-related topics. For more details, please see the Terms of Use you agreed to when joining the forum.
Scott P
14er Checklist (46)
14ers in Winter (16)
13er Checklist (30)

Re: Signs that you aren't a world class climber

Postby Scott P » Fri May 31, 2013 9:42 am

Signs that you aren't a world class climber...trolling 14ers.com all day

There is no trolling on 14ers.com. All the information shared is always useful. :mrgreen:
I'm slow and fat. Unfortunately, those are my good qualities.
larkinrx2
14er Checklist (35)
13er Checklist (6)

Postby larkinrx2 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:01 am

ajkagy wrote:Signs that you aren't a world class climber...trolling 14ers.com all day 8)

dont know if this was meant towards my gear question that was not in pink, if not then never mind but.......im 6', 300# and the harnessess at REI dont fit to well. Do you know where i can find one bigger?

[/quote]Go Free Solo[/quote]

wife + 3 kids with lack of sufficient expertise limit this as an option
What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - That's all I need the ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, and this magazine, and the chair and I don't need one other thing, except my dog.
[Shithead growls at him]
I don't need my dog.
spiderman
14er Checklist (58)
14ers in Winter (3)
13er Checklist (26)

Postby spiderman » Fri May 31, 2013 1:05 pm

The glory of being a state highpointer is that Colorado only has one mountain... why bother climbing the rest if you have reached the best \:D/ .
patternmike
14er Checklist (3)

Postby patternmike » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:41 am

larkinrx2 wrote:dont know if this was meant towards my gear question that was not in pink, if not then never mind but.......im 6', 300# and the harnessess at REI dont fit to well. Do you know where i can find one bigger?

Check out Misty Mountain harnesses. They have some larger ones and lots of adjustment.
Climb On.

Return to “General Mountaineering Discussion”